Hello & Welcome back to another blog post.
Today I’m going to chat about something near and dear to my heart…CBD.
What exactly is “CBD“?
CBD stands for cannabidiol, which is a naturally occurring compound found in the cannabis flower. It is known to be a SAFE and NON ADDICTIVE substance. It is NOT marijuana AKA pot AKA weed…Because it does not contain THC, so it will not give you a high. I’m going to be sharing with you some of the top benefits of taking CBD daily as well as my personal favorite products.
(Disclaimer: Results may vary. Some people may see better & more effective results from taking CBD depending on many factors including the amount they take and how often they take it… )
TOP 5 BENEFITS OF TAKING CBD
1. Can help to reduce acne- I think this one is super cool and I honestly didn’t expect this to be one of the benefits. The reason it is effective for treating acne is that it reduces inflammation in the body (inflammation is a leading cause of ACNE). It also helps to reduce excess sebum. SIGN ME UP!
2. Can help to reduce anxiety & depression- I can honestly attest for this. Whenever I’m feeling super anxious I load up on CBD and within a few minutes I feel so much more calm and relaxed. It has a way of calming your nerves in a natural way, which I always love and prefer. Keep a bottle with you in your purse or glove box if you struggle with anxiety attacks.
3. Can help with insomnia- If you have troubles sleeping then you must try CBD. A lot of times if a person has trouble sleeping is due to other factors such as anxiety. Because CBD helps fight anxiety, this is a good option to try if you have insomnia or just poor sleeping habits.
4. Can help with pain relief- I can 100% attest for this as well. The other night when I was struggling with nausea and stomach cramps, I took some of my CBD tincture and the symptoms went away within about ten minutes. (Ladies) I recommend trying this if you suffer from super painful periods. A lot of cancer patients are actually given CBD as well to help with their pain.
5. Can help with certain drug addictions & withdrawal- This may particularly help with certain drugs like cocaine as well as those addicted to nicotine. This is still in the process of being studied but I find this to be amazing! CBD has been found to help combat cravings as well as the lower the stress hormone which has a huge role to play in drug relapses.
Now that we’ve covered a few of the amazing benefits of taking CBD, I want to go over some of my personal favorite products that I use & love.
1. Doctor Hemp CBD– This stuff is my absolute favorite. They have multiple products including elixirs, sleep supplements, move supplements & more! My personal favorite is the elixir (I love the lemon-lime flavor). Doctor Hemp is 100% grown in Colorado, GMO free, THC free & vegan friendly.
Check out their products in the link below!
2. Milonga Yerba Mate– I am in love with this product. They are the first & only CBD-infused Organic Yerba Mate. They are a new, local business in Miami, FL owned by a father and son. I personally love to support new up and coming businesses! The flavor of the tea is delicious and I love to drink this at night before I go to bed to relax me. Check out their Yerba Mate in the link below!
3. Try the CBD– This is an amazing brand if you want to try good quality CBD vape pens. Their CBD oil is from Colorado & is rich in naturally occurring antioxidants and neuroprotectants. GMO free and amazing quality for what you are paying! Their pens go for $27.99- $34.99 and they have lots of delicious flavors to choose from! Check out the link below to shop their products
Please let me know in the comments what your personal favorite CBD products are. I love trying out new & different brands.
I hope you all learned something new and benefit from my product recommendations.